As a Microsoft Expert, I had the opportunity to deploy large scale infrastructures for Lync and Skype for Business, including voice capabilities. This made me aware of all Microsoft Server environment, from Active Directory related components to VoIP SIP messaging.
PKI, certificates, GPO, Windows Client and Server environments have no secrets as I started my journey with Microsoft Windows 3.11 and always followed new features.
Actually focusing in the cloud infrastructure solutions, I am able to to help customers choose the right solution for they business needs, in order to reduce IT costs and deliver more value for the modern business.
From Office365 SaaS to Azure IaaS and PaaS, I know a wide variety of solutions the cloud can offer :
– IAM : the new cloud federation services who can deliver SSO to your favorite cloud apps
– IDP : Manage Access for your users
– PIM/PAM : Privileged access for your admins, so there is no more 20 “Global Admins”
– AIP : Classify your files and encrypt confidential information
– DLP : Protect your business intellectual property
InTune Autopilot deployment, MDM Management and software delivery are well known too.
Disclaimer : The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any company.